Academic Software Development
The best development companies truly understand a client’s vision and can match needs with solutions. Full Tilt Ahead’s (FTA) relies on our significant experience in education technology and software development when evaluating, identifying, or creating the best-in-class solutions that we’re known for. Full Tilt Ahead was formed to develop academic software and our founding team has diverse strengths in visual, instructional, and application design and excels in developing unique and creative academic technology tools.
FTA keeps the focus of our technology development on function, sustainability, integration, and user interaction. We firmly believe in collaboration which is why we use the AGILE approach to project management. This allows our team to prioritize requirements that evolve, collaborate with the client, and continually test. When developing a technology tool it is imperative for the owners and the audience to have a voice. At FTA we understand programming languages and technologies and base our approach on all available factors, not least of which is our client’s goals.
- Smart Skimmer™: A custom artificial intelligence engine that skims any digital content and highlights the key ideas
- Presentation Creator: Paste, type, upload or import content from a URL
- Public Library: Searchable library of content
- DBPedia: Integrated with DBPedia
Several innovative features support this goal:
- Integrated quizzing and knowledge checks
- Auto-populated syllabus template
- Integration map that graphically shows and allows the user to edit the connections between data sets
- Syllabus rubric directly integrated with course design tool
- A fully searchable syllabus database